----- Forwarded message from GAURAV GARG -----

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:52:52 -0500

Dear Sir/Ma'am
While reading some papers, I came across this tool 'OPNFV'.
I find it really interesting and wish to install it for Triple-O
approach(Openstack on Openstack).Since OPNFV installs openstack, I
wanted to know if there was any way we could specify which version of
openstack to setup.
Is there any way to modify some contents of local.conf that will be used
before running ./stack.sh in devstack So, I shall be highly obliged if
you could somehow help me here to resolve the problems.