Hi

Thank you for reply!!

As you said, I attempted to access the OpenDaylight Web UI via SSH tunnel, but it did not work. 'ssh username @ hostserver - g - L 5001: {OpenDaylight IP (192.0.2.7)}: 8081'
' http://localhost:5001/ '

I'd appreciate it if you have confirmed that overcloudrc and overcloudrc.v3 are attached.

I am planning to operate with CUI, not GUI operation to OpenDaylight.
However, I would like to obtain a list of openflow switches, but I do not know the command.
So I would like to ask you the following points.
① Is there a manual for OpenDaylight carbon command?
    · I want to know the commands to obtain the list of OpenFlow switches.
② Since I want to rewrite the flow entry of the Openflow switch, I need to create a Java program, but is there a sample program?

Thanks.