Hi Community,
Our 2018 first meetup (4th Meetup) of OSN User group Shanghai is less than a
week away:

--  1:30pm-5:30pm on Saturday 04/14 co-hosted by Shanghai Openstack Meetup
(Shane Wang, Intel) and OSN User group Shanghai at INNOSPACE , Yang Pu,
Shanghai, China.
Topic:  Edge computing
 Agenda:
13:30 - 14:30 《Building the Infrastructure network for MEC and IoT based on
Fd.io 》, Hui Wang( ZTE)
14:30- 15:30  《High Performance In Edge Cloud》, Ruijing Guo (Intel)
15:30- 16:30 《Cloud Computing Encounters Edge Computing》, Jiangtao Wu (China
Mobile )
16:30- 17:30 《Building IoT Smart Home Platform Based on K8s and Harbor》, Justin
Chi (Huawei) , Xinhui Hu (Haier)
If you are in Shanghai at that time, please join us. We will be delighted to
see as many of you as possible.
For more details of the event, and driving direction and maps, please go to
https://www.meetup.com/Shanghai-OPNFV-Meetup/
and register there.
FREE DRINK AND TEA, and plus Gift for OPNFVer.
See you there.

Kubi
Organizer of Open Source Networking User Group Shanghai (OPNFV Shanghai Meetup)
OPNFV Ambassador