Hi Luiz,
If the VIP is missing then could be several reasons, but probably better to
just go down the Gambia path. In Gambia and later we only deploy from
upstream artifacts, so there is only 1 RPM you need (the Apex code itself).
Everything else will be downloaded (and cached) at deploy time.
Grab this RPM:
https://artifacts.opnfv.org/apex/gambia/python34-opnfv-apex-7.0-20181101.noarch.rpm

Btw if you are only doing virtual deployments, it may be easier for you to
use our new snapshot type deployment. Basically when deploying snapshots
you are downloading pre-canned overcloud VMs that have already been proven
to pass a series of tests. Since it doesn't deploy from scratch, the
snapshot deployment itself takes less than 10 minutes or so. You can find
more info on that here:

https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/apex/Integration+Guide#IntegrationGuide-SnapshotDeployment

Thanks,

Tim Rozet