Hi everyone,

I'm using functest to test a Queens Openstack deployment.  I'm using a runner
with the opnfv/functest-vnf:fraser docker container and running the
cloudify_ims test case.

My test environment is in a lab without direct internet access (behind an http
proxy)

My runner has access to the Openstack APIs without going through the proxy.

Functest is able to properly setup the Cloudify Manager VM:

> 2019-07-19 18:40:04,818 - functest.core.cloudify - INFO - Cloudify Manager
> is up and running

But when Cloudify tries to create the IMS VNF, it is unable to download the
proper dependancies.
I see this in /var/log/cloudify/rest/cloudify-rest-service.log on the Cloudify
Manager

> RuntimeError: Workflow failed: Task failed
> 'cloudify_agent.operations.install_plugins' -> Failed to download and
> unpack package from
> https://github.com/cloudify-cosmo/cloudify-openstack-plugin/archive/2.0.1.zip:
> HTTPSConnectionPool(host='github.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded
> with url: /cloudify-cosmo/cloudify-openstack-plugin/archive/2.0.1.zip
> (Caused by
> NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection
> object at 0x7fb4331e0a90>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno
> -2] Name or service not known',)).You may consider uploading the plugin's
> Wagon archive to the manager, For more information please refer to the
> documentation.

Based on https://docs.cloudify.co/4.2.0/guide-proxy/, I tried to modify the
cloudify-manager qcow image to add the proper /etc/environment.  No luck, I get
the same error.

Did anyone already ran this test behind a proxy ?  Or anyone has an idea of
what I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks,

Guillaume