Hi All,

We have deployed OPNFV Iruya via FUEL installer on Ubuntu-18.04  as Virtual
deploy. Deployment is successful.

The scenario is os-odl-sfc-noha with one controller node, one odl node, one
gateway node and two compute nodes.

We test a length one service chain with vxlan_tool.py to forward NSH packet and
it works fine.

1. Are we possible to forward packets without vxlan_tool.py but using ubuntu ip
forward?

2.The packets using "tcpdump" to listen in instance always show type:0x894f, it
seems we need an NSH proxy for nsh-unaware VNF.

Does OPNFV have some guidelines or examples for using NSH proxy or using a
firewall as VNF in a short service function chain?

We would appreciate any workaround to resolve this issue.