Hi Achim,

I can't say if the specification describes *how* log events should be
propagated or *if* the propagation itself is mandatory, probably we should
ask to the OSGi alliance :)

We run our software over an embedded platform, with limited computational
power, that's why we try to avoid anything that is not strictly needed,
thus the will to turn off log events propagation at its root, rather than
on the event-admin side.

Anyway, if the latter is the only possible approach, we'll do what's
allowed, clearly :)

Thanks for your contribution!