I have added to the blueprint description of my bundle under test:

    <reference id="wait-for-service-scv" interface="javax.sql.DataSource"
        filter="(osgi.jndi.service.name=jdbc/scv)" />

with no result.
Getting still the unfriendly Exception and after that the
INFO  | FelixStartLevel
                     | nfig.impl.DataSourceRegistration | Creating
DataSource jdbc/scv

message.

what do you mean by :
-- "
Beside that you should check if camel can even use those fetched service as
a datasource instead of JNDI because that might create issues if the
service changes while blueprint keeps track of those changes."?