Hi,

you could write a little test and do look for which bundle actually exports
that package.

for example with the following code you'll find all exports of all bundles
;)

List<BundleWiring> bundleWirings = Arrays.stream(bundleContext.getBundles())
        .map(bundle ->
bundle.adapt(BundleWiring.class)).collect(Collectors.toList());

List<String> exportedPackages = (List<String>) bundleWirings.stream()
        .map(bundleWiring ->
bundleWiring.getCapabilities("osgi.wiring.package"))
        .flatMap(bundleCapabilities -> bundleCapabilities.stream())
        .map(bundleCapability ->
bundleCapability.getAttributes().get("osgi.wiring.package"))
        .map(o -> ((String) o))
        .distinct()
        .collect(Collectors.toList());

It should be straight forward to have a filter and a print out for the
bundle that does it ;)

regards, Achim

>:

> Hmm I do not export it... Can I somehow see "who" export it ?
> I only run the unit test and add my bundle to the config thats it.
>

> Am Donnerstag, 23. November 2017 11:00:02 UTC+1 schrieb Achim Nierbeck:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> first of all, if you don't have a bundle or system-fragment-bundle
>> exporting sun.misc* it won't be available at all.
>> As per default the framework itself only provides following packages
>> (defined per spec):
>> java.*
>> As you can see here[1]
>> some more are per default exported. But sun.misc isn't one of them.
>> So unless you don't have any special setup sun.misc shouldn't be
>> available to your setup :)
>>
>> regards, Achim
>>
>> [1] - https://github.com/apache/felix/blob/trunk/framework/src/
>> main/resources/default.properties#L711-L865

>> op...@googlegroups.com>:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am trying to use @RunWith(PaxExam.class) and restrict the access to
>>> sun.misc.Unsafe while doing this. I want to do this to write a unit that
>>> ensure we are still able to init a class when sun.misc.Unsafe is not
>>> present. Any idea how to do this ? So far I could not find any way to do so.
>>>
>>> This is the issue I want to write a unit test for:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/netty/netty/pull/7432
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Apache Member
>> OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer
>> & Project Lead
>> blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>
>> Co-Author of Apache Karaf Cookbook <http://bit.ly/1ps9rkS>
>>
>> Software Architect / Project Manager / Scrum Master
>>
>> --
> --

Apache Member