Hi Christoph,

I have no real clue, just some ideas.
It might be related to different roles, available from the time of
migration (to the Jira hosted version) and available now.
Especially when adding new People we need to add 6 different roles, which
seem to be equivalent, but do have some different effects on JIRA and
confluence :/

regards, Achim

ops4j@googlegroups.com>:

> If I view https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXEXAM-832 while logged in all
> is fine, stories show up and the link to the Wiki is displayed.
>
> If I'm not logged in (e.g. open a private tab, view it on a different
> computer) the Stories are not displayed and the link to the wiki states
> that I'm not authorized to view the wiki page (if I click the link it show
> up without a problem).
>
> Has anyone an idea what needt to be done to fix this?
>
> --
> --

Apache Member
Project Lead