Hello

When you have some set of servlets+filters and register another one,
everything is recreated again and the filters + servlets are just
registered in order found in OSGi registry.
So I think it's not that predictable - especially with filters where order
may matter.

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

wt., 12 lut 2019 o 18:37 Steinar Bang <s...@dod.no> napisaƂ(a):