Hello

I really don't feel competent enough to discuss such organization changes.
For me having Pax-Web (and Pax-Logging and others) outside of ASF gives me
easier release process. But I confess that I don't think much about how
Sonatype's OPS4J repos are managed, by whom and using what rules.

Felix indeed has log and http implementations, so adding pax-logging and
pax-web to Karaf (even if natural) would be kind of strange at ASF.

I'd also never consider "merging" felix.log and felix.http with pax-logging
and pax-web respectively, because the latter have some specific features
many people got used to (e.g., Undertow backend)

What I miss is non existing CI for Pax projects. There was
http://ci.ops4j.org/jenkins/ at some point, but it's no longer available.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

czw., 20 lut 2020 o 08:06 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <