+1 for JB taking over the OPS4J Domain Registration. Thanks JB for stepping
up for this.

As an additional note I'd like to start a separate vote once this has
finished about the remains of the Jenkins CI server that I think can be
moved to Github Actions or another SaaS.
Right now this costs 50€ / month and I think we can get much better value +
better accessibility (infrastructure as code) using a more modern Service
(if needed at all).

Looking forward to modernizing OPS4J. Thanks for all involved. Keep the
discussion up!

Toni