I have a WAB in a karaf container that I need to deploy using a context
path based on environment variables (k8s helm). Currently its
web-ContextPath is hardcoded in a pom.xml, so it's compile-time only which
won't work for our deployments.

I'm wondering if it's possible to register this WAB dynamically as one
would a servlet using HttpService and/or pax-web. I've been digging through
the documentation and examples but so far I haven't been able to work it
out. Is this doable? If so, are there any examples of this? Ultimately, I
don't care what form the service takes as long as it can serve static files
from a directory.

clip from the pom.xml
      <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <extensions>true</extensions>
                <configuration>
                    <instructions>
                        <_wab>src/main/webapp</_wab>

<Include-Resource>{maven-resources},OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml=${project.build.directory}/classes/OSGI-INF/blueprint/blueprint.xml</Include-Resource>

<Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile|runtime</Embed-Dependency>
                        <Embed-Directory>WEB-INF/lib</Embed-Directory>
                        <Web-ContextPath>/</Web-ContextPath>
                    </instructions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>