*From:*Benoit Claise [mailto:bcla...@cisco.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, January 02, 2013 16:14
*To:* Edward Beili
*Cc:* opsawg@ietf.org
*Subject:* draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-00.txt review

Ed,

Here is my draft-ietf-opsawg-rfc5066bis-00.txt review

1.
OLD

   -- EdNote: Replace XXXX with the actual RFC number &
    -- remove this note
::= { mib-2 166 }

NEW

   -- EdNote: Replace XXXX with the actual RFC number &
    -- remove this note
::= { mib-2 XXXX }

_
_Consequently, the IANA considerations section need to be changed/

7.  IANA Considerations
Object identifier 166 for the ifCapStackMIB MODULE-IDENTITY have been
    allocated by IANA in the MIB-2 sub-tree.

2.

I don't believe that you need the following REVISION
        REVISION    "200711070000Z"  -- November 07, 2007
        DESCRIPTION "Initial version, published as RFC 5066."

_
Editorial_
1.
OLD

Abstract
This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
    use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.

NEW

Abstract
This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
    use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.

2.
OLD

    In addition the Security Considerations section was updated to
NEW
    In addition, the Security Considerations section was updated to
Regards, Benoit (as a contributor)