Chris Donley's draft is significant in that is will help minimize logging

for attribution purposes in cases of abuse, fraud and malfeasance.

It will greatly aid the Operational Security community.

Dear Opsawg,

We have posted an updated version of our Deterministic CGN draft, which
describes a way to significantly reduce or eliminate CGN logging while
providing traceability for abuse response.  We'd appreciate your feedback.
We'd also like to request adoption as a WG item.

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Donley