Hi,

I have reviewed this document and I support it moving forward. There
are a couple of nits that should be fixed before submitting the
document to the IESG.

Section 7.1:

 - replace "MIB" with "MIB module"

Section 7.2:

 - replace "The SNMP Management Architecture
   MIB (SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB)" with "SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB"

 - remove "Therefore, the use of the HMAC-SHA2 authentication
   protocols requires the usage of the objects defined in the
   SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB." since this sentence is not needed

Section 7.3:

  - replace "IMPORTS objects" with "IMPORTS definitions"

Section 8:

 - The comment behind LAST-UPDATED is wrong (this happens once
   there is redundant information)

 - The DESCRIPTION clause of the MODULE-IDENTITY macro says that there
   is supplementary information at IANA. I am not sure what this means.
   Perhaps this last paragraph needs to be changed to what other recent
   MIB modules include, namely a short version of the copyright
   statement. See for example RFC 7331.

 - This may be wrong: usmHMAC384SHA12AuthProtocol (a 5 missing)

 - The MIB modules compiles using smilint after fixing the RFC Ed.
   comments below the definition of usmHMAC256SHA384AuthProtocol and
   usmHMAC384SHA12AuthProtocol.

Section 9.1:

 - I think this sentence should be changed to this:

   The security considerations of [RFC3414] also apply to the
   HMAC-SHA-2 authentication protocols defined in this document.

/js