Folks,

One of our chairs, Scott Bradner will be stepping down subsequent to the
IETF meeting in Buenos Aires, We've been incredibly lucky to have him
and his steady hand as a chair and contributor to the OPSdir and the
Operations and Management area among the many activities in his storied
IETF career.

I am looking for volunteers to take on the role of co-chair in
conjunction with Warren Kumari who has shared the role for a number of
meetings now.

The Operations and Management Area Working group is not a handful, it is
not generally fractious, and it has done a lot of good work over the
years capturing activities that might not otherwise have a home in the
IETF and getting them the attention they deserve. It is a good
opportunity to learn and be exposed to internals of working group
process without being throw directly into the fire.

You can take a look at the charter here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/opsawg/charter/

and if you are interested reach out to  me over the next week or so,
after which we'll pick a  another chair.

Thanks
joel