Dear OPSAWG,

The chairs would like to know if the WG participants agree that the following
document should be adopted as a WG document in OPSAWG.
Manufacturer Usage Description Specification:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud

The adoption poll will take two weeks. Please let us know your opinion by
August 16. It would also be good to hear who is willing to review and/or
implement or deploy the technology described in the document.

Since we already found that the majority of the f2f participants at our IETF96
session like this idea, please do speak up now if you do not agree or have
serious objections (with explanation of course).

Regards,
Warren and Tianran