Dear OpsAWG,

>From what I understand (very little in this case!), this was not
really supposed to go to IETF lists, it was intended to go directly to
document authors instead... or something.
This understanding seems to be supported by the fact that the
"surveynumber=69480 " seems to be a unique identifier, and some
comments from some other chair....

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Judy Bromley
<judy.brom...@ebiquityinsights.com> wrote:
> Dear IANA Customer,
>
> ICANN strives to continuously improve its delivery of the IANA functions. In
> mid-September, we invited you to participate in the 2016 Annual Customer
> Survey. We have not heard from you yet and would be grateful if you could
> spare a few minutes to complete the survey before it closes on October 21,
> 2016.
>
> This short survey is being managed by Ebiquity, an independent research
> firm. Ebiquity is committed to protecting the confidentiality of all
> respondents, in line with the Code of Conduct of ESOMAR and CASRO. This
> means data is reported to ICANN in aggregate, so that all opinions are
> confidential and not attributed to any specific individual.
>
> Please complete the survey hosted at
> https://www.ebiquityinsights.com/E0210/index.pl?surveynumber=69480 which
> will remain open until October 21, 2016. ICANN will summarize the results
> and publish the summary in December 2016.
>
> We appreciate your time and helping us improve the delivery of the IANA
> functions.
>
> If you have any questions, please contact me at
> judy.brom...@ebiquityinsights.com or Marilia Hirano at
> marilia.hir...@icann.org.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Judy Bromley
> Account Director, Ebiquity
>
> If you would not like to receive further emails about this research project
> please reply to this message and type REMOVE in the subject line.

idea in the first place.
of pants.
   ---maf