Hi everyone,

This draft only has a few changes:

  * Additional IANA assignments;
  * A correction to the YANG ACLDNS model date;
  * A few small clarifications;
  * Mention of TEAP

Regarding coding, we now have code committed into dhcpcd and wireshark,
and there's a pull request on tcpdump so that you can see what you're
doing with the DHCP and X.509 options.  I'll do something about LLDP as
time goes on, but it is possible for a stock lldpd to issue announce
URL.  And of course we have mudmaker for your consideration to make a
MUD file.

More eyes always welcome.

Eliot