Dear all,

The -00 version integrates the comments received during the Call for Adoption:

- Clarify how Destination NAT is covered (Tianran)
- Follow the NMDA guidelines (Juergen and Qin)
- Include a generic structure for ALGs instead of listing supported ones
(Juergen)
- Include a discussion about how other transport protocols are/can be supported
(Juergen)
- Include a comprehensive list of examples  (Juergen)
- Move the example to an appendix (Juergen)

We do still have one pending comment that was raised by Lee Howard when I
presented in Prague: add CLAT to the list.

Comments are more than welcome. Please review.

Cheers,
Med