Hi Alexey,

On 17.04.18 13:35, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
> Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-20: Yes

> introductory paragraph, however.)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/

> COMMENT:
>
> 3.6.  systeminfo
>
>    This is a textual UTF-8 description of the Thing to be connected.
>    The intent is for administrators to be able to see a localized name
>    associated with the Thing.
>
> systeminfo is provided by the manufacturer (or whoever generated the MUD
> file),
> right? Why would it be *localized* for the administrator? Think of a
> manufacturer from China and a sysadmin in Russia.

Yes, that was a spurious leftover from earlier versions.  It is gone in
my copy.  I  do wish we could have done better at this, but with the
response Robert's review, I hope I can at least get a link that people
can copy into their browsers to actually find localized content.

> 3.13.  controller
>
>    This URI specifies a value that a controller will register with the
>    MUD controller.  The node then is expanded to the set of hosts that
>    are so registered.  This node may also be a URN.  In this case, the
>    URN describes a well known service, such as DNS or NTP.
>
> You don't list the DNS/NTP URNs until much later in the document. Please
> either
> add a forward reference or list them here.

Ok.  Will add forward reference.

And indeed the below are corrected in my copy.

Thanks for improving the work,

Eliot