On 7/2/18 22:30, lichen....@chinatelecom.cn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have updated the new version of I-D,
> draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch-01.txt, the revision was
> made based on the comments raised in London meeting,
> Telecom Italia also provided a new use case afterwards, which was also
> included in this new draft.
>
> Here is the  link of the draft .  wish for your comments, Thanks.
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch/

I took a page out of Med's book and did an inline individual review
using Word and saved to PDF.  Please see:

https://github.com/xorrkaz/draft-li-opsawg-address-pool-management-arch

Overall, I think the problem space is interesting, and it would benefit
from more specifics as to data models and specific protocol interactions
(and of course, security).  This draft is very high-level, and I think
it conflates a number of things, and adds complexity where it doesn't
seem to be needed.

Joe