From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Tianran Zhou
Sent: 29 October 2019 01:44
To: opsawg@ietf.org
Cc: draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization.auth...@ietf.org;
opsawg-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: [OPSAWG] WG adoption call for
draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-07

Hi WG,

This email starts a 2 weeks working group adoption call for
draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualization-07.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-model-driven-management-virtualiza
tion/
This document provides a framework that describes and discusses an
architecture for service and network management automation that takes
advantage of YANG modeling technologies.

If you support adopting this document please say so, and please give an
indication of why you think it is important. Also please say if you will be
willing to review and help the draft.
If you do not support adopting this document as a starting point for work on
this topic, please say why.
This poll will run until Nov 11.

Thanks,
Tianran and Joe