From: IETF Agenda <age...@ietf.org<mailto:age...@ietf.org>>
Subject: IETF 107 Final Agenda
Date: February 28, 2020 at 17:36:32 EST
To: "Working Group Chairs" <wgcha...@ietf.org<mailto:wgcha...@ietf.org>>

IETF 107
Vancouver, Canada
March 21-27, 2020
Hosted By: Huawei

The IETF 107 Final Agenda is now available. At this point only Area Directors
can submit changes in the form of a swap to
age...@ietf.org<mailto:age...@ietf.org>.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may be made to
the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be reflected on the
web versions of the agenda.

Side Meetings / Open Time

The experiment with open agenda time continues at IETF 107 in the same way as
IETF 105 and 106, with an hour and fifteen minutes each morning.  Meeting rooms
will be available for signups from 08:30 - 09:45. Regular WG sessions will
begin at 10:00. In addition, two attendee signup rooms will be available
throughout the week as usual. Signups for meeting rooms are now open.

- Meeting wiki: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/ietf107
- To reserve a side meeting room:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107sidemeetings
- To see or subscribe to the Side Meetings calendar:
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/107/side-meetings/
- IETF Meeting Room Policy:
https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/meeting-rooms-policy/

Code Lounge

At IETF 107 WG Chairs will have the ability to organize sessions focused on
running code in an effort to diversify the type of work that happens during
IETF meetings. This will allow for groups to informally meet to brainstorm,
code, and test ideas in the Code Lounge, a portion of the IETF lounge set aside
for such activities. The area will be designated by signage. WG chairs can sign
up for timeslots here:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/107codelounge

WG Chairs are encouraged to look at the final agenda and determine timeslots
that have the least conflict to ensure successful attendance to the Code Lounge
sessions as well as any traditional working group sessions. It is okay for
multiple WG chairs to sign up for the same timeslots. This is in fact
encouraged for work that spans multiple WGs.