Hi WG,

According to the comments and suggestions from Frank, Alan, Warren, and many
others, we have updated the draft to v11.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-opsawg-ifit-framework/

The major updates are listed as follows.

  1.  We move the "encapsulation and tunneling" to the "standard status and
gaps" section. Now the framework only contains four components: "technology
selection (in controller)", "configuration", "data export", and "data
collection (in device)"
  2.  We remove most unnecessary definitions and specifications to keep the
framework loose and open. The framework can be considered as an application
optimization framework and from which we can identify the standard gaps.
  3.  We remove the words that sound "marketing"
  4.  We enhance the requirement and  scope discussion and the standard gap
analysis.

Thank you for the comments and suggestions. Please review the document again
and let us know if your concerns have been addressed or any new comments and
suggestions.
Hope everybody stay healthy during this difficult time and let's continue the
discussion in email list and the upcoming virtual meeting.  Thank you very much!

Haoyu