> On May 20, 2020, at 11:50, Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca> wrote:
>

> Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <nore...@ietf.org> wrote:
>> The shepherd writeup contains this remark, which made me squint a bit:
>> "More security review was asked for by the WG at various [times], and
>> it is not clear that this input will be taken into account."  Why's
>> that?
>
> When I did the review of comments, there were a few comments/threads
> in the archives which did not clearly have a followup action/commit/diff.
> I am not sure if the WG decided that the comments were not relevant, or if
> changes were made but not acknowledged.  I don't know if the commenters
> are happy with the result, or still waiting for a response.

I think at times in the email exchanges, the authors might have been buried
under other things.  That said, I don’t think they have outright ignored any
comments at this point.  Either they’ve been addressed, discussed, or are going
to be addressed.  I have the impression the authors are very keen on taking
comments and improving the doc.

Joe