Hi All,

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

BR, Dan.

From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of li_zhenqi...@hotmail.com
Sent: 29 September 2020 07:33
To: Pedro Martinez-Julia <pe...@nict.go.jp>; Tianran Zhou
<zhoutian...@huawei.com>
Cc: opsawg@ietf.org; draft-ietf-opsawg-...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] IPR Poll for draft-opsawg-ntf

I’m not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft as one of the contributors.

Best Regards,

Zhenqiang Li

  _____

li_zhenqi...@hotmail.com <mailto:li_zhenqi...@hotmail.com>

From: Pedro Martinez-Julia <mailto:pe...@nict.go.jp>

Date: 2020-09-24 11:41

To: Tianran Zhou <mailto:zhoutian...@huawei.com>

CC: opsawg <mailto:opsawg@ietf.org> ; draft-ietf-opsawg-...@ietf.org

Dear Tianran,

I am one of the authors of the document and I am not aware of any IPR

that applies to it.

Regards,

Pedro

--

Pedro Martinez-Julia

Network Science and Convergence Device Technology Laboratory

Network System Research Institute

National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)

4-2-1, Nukui-Kitamachi, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8795, Japan

Email: pe...@nict.go.jp <mailto:pe...@nict.go.jp>