From: OPSAWG [mailto:opsawg-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Tianran Zhou
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 2:39 PM
To: opsawg <opsawg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-opsawg-...@ietf.org
Subject: [OPSAWG] WGLC for draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf [CORRECT]

Sorry for attaching a wrong link to the draft. Please see as follows.

Hi WG,

This email starts a working group last call for draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ntf/

Please indicate your support or concern for this draft. If you are opposed to
the progression of the draft to RFC, please articulate your concern. If you
support it, please indicate that you have read the latest version and it is
ready for publication in your opinion. As always, review comments and nits are
welcome.

The WG LC will end on 9st Oct 2020.

Thanks,

Tianran