Dear OPSAWG members,

this email concludes the call for Working Group Adoption on https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations-03.

We received a reasonable number of positive replies, no objections, and some significant comments.

The chairs believe this I-D is ready for adoption and for the working group to work on.

Authors please rename the I-D to draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations-00, keeping the content as is, and resubmit.

For the OPSAWG co-chairs,

Henk