Hi Randy,

On Tue, Feb 02, 2021 at 10:26:53AM -0800, Randy Bush wrote:
> folk trying to verify this are whining about some missing code

I'm not entirely sure what 'missing code' you are referring to. On
Debian Bullseye the required software can be installed using:

    $ sudo apt install openssl rpki-client

Pre-build binary packages exist for redhat, fedora, centos, gentoo,
freebsd, and ubuntu. See https://www.rpki-client.org/ +
https://www.openssl.org/ for portable source code.

The default installation of OpenBSD already contains all required tools
to perform the verification steps I described in my previous message.

The signature was produced through proprietary means, but for the
purpose of validating the signature & interopability testing that
shouldn't matter...  right?

Kind regards,

Job