Chairs:
I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

-Qin
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: OPSAWG [mailto:opsawg-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Joe Clarke (jclarke)
发送时间: 2021年3月22日 21:33
收件人: opsawg@ietf.org
主题: [OPSAWG] IPR CALL: draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common

Authors, contributors, and WG members, as we are in WGLC for this document, we
want to solicit knowledge of any IPR that may pertain to the
draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common work.

Please state either, "no, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
or, "yes, I am aware of IPR that applies this draft".

If there is IPR, it must be disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (i.e.,
RFCs 3669, 5378, and 8179).  Please indicate if this has been done.

If you have any additional details, please share those as well.

If you are an author or contributor, you must reply to indicate IPR status.

Joe