Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:33:18 +0000
From: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <jcla...@cisco.com>
To: "opsawg@ietf.org" <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: [OPSAWG] IPR CALL: draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common

Authors, contributors, and WG members, as we are in WGLC for this
document, we want to solicit knowledge of any IPR that may pertain to
the draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common work.

Please state either, "no, I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this
draft" or, "yes, I am aware of IPR that applies this draft".

If there is IPR, it must be disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(i.e., RFCs 3669, 5378, and 8179).  Please indicate if this has been done.

If you have any additional details, please share those as well.

If you are an author or contributor, you must reply to indicate IPR status.

Joe

C2 General