> -- Section 3 --
> Having a standards track document relying on a 'remarks:' attribute looks
> really weird. Should it rather be informational ? NB: I understand that
> changing the RPSL syntax is mostly mission impossible.

note that it also specifies the "Geofeed:" attribute

> Should the case when both "remarks: Geofeed" and "geofeed" are present but
> differ be mentioned ?

you want more/other than

   Any particular inetnum: object MUST have at most, one geofeed
   reference, whether a remarks: or a proper geofeed: attribute when it
   is implemented.  If there is more than one, all are ignored.

> -- Section 4 --
> What happens if the public key of the certificate is changed? Should the cert
> serial number be part of the signature? Or at least mention the obvious that
> the signature must be re-executed when the cert if changed (e.g., in
> section 5).

added

   If the geofeed file is signed, and the signer's certificate changes,
   the signature in the geofeed file MUST be updated.

> -- Section 5 --
> Is there any reason why the doc shepherd is not acknowledged ?

in what way was this insufficient?

The authors also thank George Michaelson, the document shepherd, ...

> I find the use of the colon in "inetnum:" quite annoying and
> confusing.

so say we all.  but it seems to be the convention in the RPSL docs.

> The use of quotes in the last § of section 3 is easier to read and
> parse

i think we're in RDAP land at that point.  perhaps massimo and/pr ggm,
who are more clued in that space could comment.

> -- Section 3 --
> Do the examples really need to be in IPv4 ? ;-)

i am old

> -- Section 4 --
> The use of "department" in "getting the department with the Hardware
> Security Module" is difficult to understand by non-English native
> readers (at least for me as I had to re-read it twice and guess the
> meaning).

prefer "part of the company?"

randy