On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 02:17:23PM -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
> i have a vague hope -14, just published, addresses all currently
> expressed concerns.  but i am under my quota for wrongness for the day.

If we're going with "[#RPKI Signature] address range MUST match [inetnum:
followed to get here]", then there are probably a couple places that still
talk about "covered by" that should catch up.

We may also need to look more closely at the bits after "# RPKI Signature".
The example uses a CIDR range, but IIRC inetnum: ranges are not limited to
CIDR blocks, which would mean we need a story for how to handle non-CIDR
blocks.

-Ben