From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of thomas.g...@swisscom.com
<thomas.g...@swisscom.com>
Date: Friday, September 23, 2022 at 8:27 AM
To: opsawg-cha...@ietf.org <opsawg-cha...@ietf.org>
Cc: opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>, pierre.franc...@insa-lyon.fr
<pierre.franc...@insa-lyon.fr>
Subject: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-01 - RFC 7120 IANA early
code point allocation
Dear OPSAWG chairs,

We believe that the draft is reaching stable state. At IETF 115 hackathon in
November we will have one open-source and one closed-source implementation of
draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-01.

Therefore we believe we are satisfying the conditions for early allocation of
code points as described https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7120#section-2.

With your permission we would like to go ahead an get in contact with IANA and
clarify Med's comments on the

srhFlagsIPv6
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-05#section-4.1

and

srhSegmentEndpointBehavior
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh-05#section-4.11

registry commented at
https://github.com/graf3net/draft-tgraf-opsawg-ipfix-srv6-srh/pull/15/commits/470424596d9eeaa368a497a1a53f19573b764df9

first and then go ahead with the IPFIX entity early allocation.

Best wishes
Thomas