From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Thomas Fossati
<thomas.foss...@arm.com>
Sent: 17 October 2022 11:10

Hi, all,

I was asked to bring to the list one comment from my shepherd write-up
[1]; specifically, that draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls hasn't been reviewed
by the YANG Doctors (yet).

There seems to be an expectation [2] that the YANG Doctor review is
completed before or during WGLC.

I am not sure whether the expectation is still current, or needs to be
relaxed for some reasons.  This is also of interest to me because I am
new to the shepherding process and I'd like to understand what are the
(best) current practices in the YANG area.

<tp>
Ships in the Night.

I have posted a comment about the lack of a YANG choice in the augmentation to
RFC8519 in this I-D on the netmod list and to Mahesh as the author of RFC8519.

One of the earlier revisions had a number of changes in it that looked very
YANG Doctor-ish to me so I thought that someone had had a look at it even if
the datatracker records no review.

Tom Petch

Cheers, thanks.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls/shepherdwriteup/