From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Joe Clarke (jclarke)
<jclarke=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 12:43
To: opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: [OPSAWG] 🔔 WG LC: RADIUS Extensions for Encrypted DNS
Hello, WG.  While this work was recently adopted, there was a considerable
amount of discussion and work put in to address issues and stabilize the spec.
The authors feel it has reached a steady state and is ready for WG LC.  Based
on my read of the discussion threads, it does appear the major issues have been
addressed.

Therefore, this serves as the start of a two week WG LC for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-add-encrypted-dns/.  Please
provide your comments and/or support for the current spec on-list prior to
October 27.

Thanks.

Joe