Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-10: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang/

COMMENT:

Thanks the the authors for writing this document, and also to Bo Wu for the
OpsDir review -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-opsawg-service-assurance-yang-10-opsdir-telechat-wu-2022-12-12/
.

I'm not a YANG expert, and so much of my comments are just editorial /
readability nits to try make the document even better. Feel free to address
them, or not...

1: "An instance of the device subservice is representing a subpart of the
network system, namely a specific device. An instance of the ip-connectivity
subservice representing a feature of the network, namely the connectivity
between two specific IP addresses on two devices." P: s/subservice is
representing a/subservice represents a/  (in both places)

2: "For ip-connectivity subservice, at " -> "For *the* ip-connectivity
subservice, at "

3: "a health-status indicating how healthy the subservice is and when the
subservice is not healthy, a list of symptoms explaining why the subservice is
not healthy." P: "a health-status indicating how healthy the subservice is, and
when the subservice is not healthy, a list of symptoms explaining why the
subservice is not healthy." (I had to reread this a few time to parse)

4: "However, such an instability might be a relevant symptom for diagnosing the
root cause of a problem." P: "However, such instability might be a relevant
symptom for diagnosing the root cause of a problem."

5: "In this section, we propose some guidelines in order to build theses
extensions." s/theses/these/

6: "We define two subservice types in the next sections:"
P: "We define two subservice types in the following sections:"