internet-dra...@ietf.org wrote:
directories.
    > This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working
Group WG of the IETF.

    > Title           : Operational Considerations for use of DNS in IoT devices
    > Authors         : Michael Richardson
    > Wei Pan
    > Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations-07.txt

https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations-07

This version differs from -06, posted a few hours ago, in that some typos in
the references are fixed.  This version does not fix/update the reference to
RFC9019, which I've now done upstream, but didn't think it worth another
revision yet.

This includes all feedback received so far during WGLC, and I'd particularly
like feedback on the next text at:

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-iot-dns-considerations-07.html#name-failing-strategy-2

which I also posted in my reply to Tiru.  I'm sure there are two typos, which
I don't be able see until I proofread tomorrow.

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [