On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 11:47 PM <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com> wrote:

> To further insist this is about an example, I made the following change:
>
> OLD:
>   5.  Applicability to Encrypted DNS Provisioning
>
> NEW:
>   5: An Example: Applicability to Encrypted DNS Provisioning
>
> This change together with the current text is much more clear this is an
> example to illustrate the use of

This works for me.  I'd leave it to you whether to make the following
change.

> ==
>    Typical deployment scenarios are similar to those described, for
>    ^^^^^^
>    instance, in Section 2 of [RFC6911].  For illustration purposes,
>                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    Figure 1 shows an example where a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
>    is provided with an encrypted DNS resolver.  This example assumes
>                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    that the Network Access Server (NAS) embeds both RADIUS client and
>    DHCPv6 server capabilities.
> ==

And, as I noted in my previous message, I suggest removing the
reference to RFC6977. Specifically, remove this sentence from the last
paragraph of Section 6:

   Additional considerations specific to the use of Reconfigure messages
   are discussed in Section 9 of [RFC6977].

and [RFC6977] from Section 10.2.

--
jinmei