From: mohamed.boucad...@orange.com <mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>
Date: Wednesday, 5 July 2023 at 16:42
To: Marisol Palmero Amador (mpalmero) <mpalm...@cisco.com>, opsawg@ietf.org
<opsawg@ietf.org>
Cc: Sudhendu Kumar <skuma...@ncsu.edu>, Camilo Cardona <cam...@ntt.net>
Subject: RE: New Version Notification for draft-palmero-opsawg-ps-almo-00.txt
Hi Marisol, all,

Thank you for sharing this version.

I like much this new version/approach/scope of the draft compared to the dmlmo
draft I reviewed early this year. I expect more concrete description to be
added to some of the use cases, but I trust that is something you can manage in
the next iteration of the draft.

FWIW, please find some few edits/comments at:

  *   pdf:
https://github.com/boucadair/IETF-Drafts-Reviews/blob/master/draft-palmero-opsawg-ps-almo-00-rev%20Med.pdf
  *   doc:
https://github.com/boucadair/IETF-Drafts-Reviews/raw/master/draft-palmero-opsawg-ps-almo-00-rev%20Med.doc