From: Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>
Date: Monday, August 7, 2023 at 15:46
To: opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>
Subject: CALL FOR ADOPTION: draft-ymbk-opsawg-9092-update
Coming out of 117, there was an action to put the 9092bis document up for WG
adoption.  The authors have all responded that there is no known IPR pertaining
to this document.  This document is an update to the guidelines for finding and
using geofeed data.

Therefore, we would like to start a two week CfA for
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-opsawg-9092-update/.  Please reply
on-list with your comments and whether or not you support working on this
document.  The CfA will run until EOD on August 21, 2023.

Thanks.

Joe