Hi all,

The newly provided example appears to comply with RPKI/X.509 standards and
is consistent with the new  9092bis text. I thank the authors for their
patience.

Small nit: the “Error: Spurious zero bits in bitstring.” line in the
dumpasn1 output in Appendix A can be removed, to avoid confusing the
reader. I suspect that particular error message is a bug in dumpasn1 rather
than in the encoding example.

Kind regards,

Job