I agree with Tianran.  The scope of this document would be broader than just
use within UCL-ACL if I understand the intent of the split.

Joe

From: OPSAWG <opsawg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Tianran Zhou
<zhoutianran=40huawei....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Monday, October 9, 2023 at 23:38
To: adr...@olddog.co.uk <adr...@olddog.co.uk>, maqiufang (A)
<maqiufa...@huawei.com>, opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-opsawg-ucl-...@ietf.org <draft-ietf-opsawg-ucl-...@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OPSAWG] Should the schedule YANG model be seperated from
draft-ietf-opsawg-ucl-acl?
QUESTION FOR THE CHAIRS
If this is split out, does it o into an individual draft for a further adoption
poll, or can it be split into a second WG ID at once?

ZTR> In my opinion, it should go into an individual draft. We adopted
draft-ietf-opsawg-ucl-acl because of the whole solution. Scheduling in this
solution is only a component and very specific. If we want to generalize the
scheduling for services, resources, etc, the common model is new work.

Best,
Tianran