FYI, the agenda is now final.  The days and times below are still correct for
the two opsawg sessions.

Joe

From: Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jcla...@cisco.com>
Date: Friday, October 6, 2023 at 19:01
To: opsawg@ietf.org <opsawg@ietf.org>
Cc: ops-...@ietf.org <ops-...@ietf.org>
Subject: CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS: Submit requests for IETF 118
Hello, opsawg (and Ops Area).  The preliminary agenda is up at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/118/agenda.  This time around we’re trying
something new.  We have two session slots.  We have a typical two-hour slot
currently on Monday from 13:00 to 15:00.  This will be the combined opsawg/Ops
Area session.

Then on Wednesday from 13:00 to 14:00, we have a second slot for those opsawg
presentations that didn’t get time in the first.  This doesn’t mean we want to
jam pack both slots.  What we are trying to fix is what we had last time where
people had to be cut.

If you would like a presentation slot, please send email to opsawg-chairs@ with
the draft, presenter, desired time, and whether or not the presenter will be
local.  Adopted work will be prioritized.  Call for presentations will close on
October 27.

Joe