Hi, Xuewei:
I have read your -v 00 of draft-wang-opsawg-service-information-yang and feel
it is an interesting work, since it can be used to exposure computing
information.
A few quick comments on this draft:

1.       For computing information exposure, there are two other relevant drafts
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-alto-service-edge/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-alto-arch-computing-optical-network/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rcr-opsawg-operational-compute-metrics/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dunbar-cats-edge-service-metrics-01
It will be great to see how these drafts are related to each other regarding
computing metrics definition, is there any common computing metrics
definitions, is there any technology
Specific metrics.

2.       In your draft, YANG data model for computing information is proposed
and used between CATS-Control Center and CATS-Router. In
draft-contreras-alto-service-edge, computing information can be collected from
Infrastructure and sent to ALTO server,
At the same time, you believe computing aware method described in your draft is
not limited to
CATS Architecture.
I am wondering which architecture or framework are these metrics applied? Is
there common framework for metrics definition, collection, aggregation and
exposure.

3.       I assume you collect computing metrics from in network computing
device, I am wondering which tools are you using to collect these computing
metrics? Which tools are used to measure these computing metrics?
Do you use K8S to manage these in network computing device?

-Qin