Hi,

Thanks to all folks who participated in the time schedule discussion on
Thursday afternoon and provided good inputs; the side meeting spent one-hour
discussing common model design for various use cases described in:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-opsawg-schedule-yang/ (ACL policy
activation based on date and time conditions)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-united-tvr-schedule-yang/ (manage
network resources with time scheduled changes)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-opsawg-scheduling-oam-tests/
(schedule on-demand OAM tests)

We focused on the uses cases and network resource management with
time-scheduled changes for the TVR scenarios. We do not see any issue with the
scheduled OAM use cases and can create examples for human-readable and
machine-readable scenarios.

The authors of draft-united-tvr-schedule-yang and
draft-contreras-opsawg-scheduling-oam-tests agreed to use common building
blocks such as grouping defined in draft-ma-opsawg-schedule-yang, once we show
some examples that meet their requirements. The usage examples for other use
cases will be provided in draft-ma-opsawg-schedule-yang in an appendix. The
authors of draft-united-tvr-schedule-yang and
draft-contreras-opsawg-scheduling-oam-tests will review and align with changes
made in draft-ma-opsawg-schedule-yang to address their needs.

Thanks again to everyone involved in the discussion; it was a very productive
meeting and will ensure the reusability of models across different working
groups."

-Qin (on behalf of the team)