Jari, Rob,

Jari already made this point in a visual, clear way, please see *Slide 2*
of
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2022-eimpactws-01/materials/slides-interim-2022-eimpactws-01-sessa-02-big-picture-01.pdf

There have been a few meta-topics in various e-impact discussions:

   1. Metrics / Data Models (electrical-power focused?) -- which seems to
   be the key focus of 'green-bof'
   2. Routing optimizations -- specifically TE and TVR, carbon-aware
   routing, Duty cycling
   3. Operations -- toolset to glean e-impact visibility
   4. Others -- dataplane, multicast.

Yet, there was still recent discussion as to whether the biggest impact can
be achieved in the use-phase or in manufacturing...

For a very concrete, narrowly-scoped 'get this YANG power thing' effort,
why not a DT -> Opsawg draft?

Thanks,

Carlos.